Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Way Off Topic

I found two cool things today.

1. If you click on a photo in my (or probably any other) blog, you can get a bigger picture! For instance, if you click on my shawl, you get a huge, ginormous picture of the shawl. I didn't know you could do that. Actually, the shawl picture is probably too big and I should try to prune my photos a little before uploading.

2. I found this really cool test while surfing on the Weaving Web Ring - it was at Melissa's site:

Try it! (She does better than I do.)

60 words
I did it a bunch of time and 60 was my best time - more often I was in the mid-50's.

1 comment:

Peg in South Carolina said...

I rather like the blowing up of the photo. I must confess, I have started resizing mine (easy to do). They still blow up, but not very much.