Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Even Further Off Topic (Hillary / Sarah)

OK, I'm really, truly, no kidding, not very political (although I do have rather strong opinions), but within the last few days I saw an article in the newspaper that implied there had been a 20% shift with white women voters (who formerly supported Hillary) who shifted from Obama to McCain, presumably because of Sarah Palin. Here's what I have to say about that: Are they nuts??? I mean, really, if that's true, these people should have their voter registration rescinded. It's like saying you were going to vote for Mother Teresa but changed your mind and were going to vote for Adolph Hitler because you liked mustaches. (Not to imply that Sarah Palin is like Adoplh Hitler - she obviously would never grow a mustache.)

So much for voting on the issues. Sigh!

No comments: